heritage® windows are known for:
- Thermally broken windows where two sections of exterior and interior aluminum extrusions are connected with a composite strip.
Style and Design
- Operating windows can be inserted integrally to produce clean architectural lines.
- Divided Lites and Arch Designs create a room with impact.
- Multi-radius elliptical arches are also available (cost-effectively) to turn a home into a showcase.
- Performance is built in to keep the elements out; the combination of seals and computer-controlled cutting and processing of metal and glass produces a precise fit.
Superior security features
- Heritage® operating windows feature integrated multi point or secondary lock systems.