sliding glass doors
- High performance sill stops water, air, dust, and bugs from penetrating the home.
- High performance sill ends are silicone filled so that sill ends are water tight.
- Fully enclosed wheel bearing design. Due to totally sealed balls bearings, noise level is minimized when it rolls.
- Vent rolls on a self lubricating composite rod which is the 1st of its kind in the world. Results in a very quiet gliding of the vent.
- Standard handle-lock was invented & patented by Heritage.
- This is one of the most secure, functional, practical & contemporary looking Handle-locks.
- New flush mount handle and multi-point lock.
- Also available in thermally broken.
multi-sliding glass doors
- High performance sill is silicone filled in both ends so that sill ends are water tight
- The vent rolls on a self lubricating composite rod which is the 1st of its kind in the world. Results in a very quiet gliding of the vent. View Flyer
- A unique design of the bottom rail of the sliding panel provides extra stability and unsurpassed resistance to water and air infiltration.
- Adjustable & Removable Pocket Interlock: A new standard by Heritage, the last panel can be removed for repairs or reglazing in the future without extensive stucco repair costs.
- Slide in Nailing Fins on head and jambs provide 7/8” to 1 3/8” setback for foam and stucco applications.
- High performance sill collects water underneath the visible sill surface & drains to the exterior.
- Optional Flush mount handle pops out for an easier grip and use.