- Head rollers and sill guide roll at the center of panels in line. (Not an offset rolling hinge system). The weight distribution is balanced.
- Perimeter frame depth is minimized to 2.087”
- Head and jambs are single hollow and the sill is double hollow
- Head is carried by a heavy compensation channel.
- The compensation channel is fastened to the beam
- The head is fastened to the compensation channel by a high strength steel bolt, washer, spring and nut.
- In the case of sagging of the beam, it is possible to raise up the head at the center area by up to 3/8”
- Before the gaskets, both sill ends are silicone filled so that they are water tight.
- Sill has back wall against water penetration.
- Heavy walled hollow stiles and rails are mitered with heavy corner keys
- High performance against air, sound and water penetration
- Double seals; swing out panels have seal carriers at the top and bottom rails.
- Fusion forged
- Adjustable to be moved vertically so that panels can be adjusted if there is a shift in the opening
- Stile seals are EPDM (rubber)
CONFIGURATION & SIZES
- Open Position; Stacked panels in the open position are held together by spring loaded magnets.
- Standard is SO (swing out).
- Back wall of the sill is interior.
- Maximum panel weight will be 220lbs
- Maximum panel size will be 46” x 120”
- Strong and solid key cylinder lock.